Tuesday, March 26, 2013

#5) I can feel it coming



Ignore the Heart Rate 0
 I was not having a heart attack
As you can see I continue to post better times, but I still don’t know how this indoor SciFit program compares to actual handcycling. 

I must tell you that for the last 90 seconds my right leg was trembling like that of a teenager force to sit at the dinner table while hyped-up on too much coffee. That is how my system reacts to physical exertion and heat. I wear a towel soaked in cold water around my neck and take in some water two to three times during the 45 minutes to ride… I guess I should know by now that I shouldn’t be pushing myself, but sorry, that’s just how I am wired. The SciFit machine is equipped with a fan, but I don’t feel like it does much good. The wind that will be flowing through my hair once I am outdoors should help with that.



Speaking of outdoors, I might be able to hit my parking-lot circuit later in the week. 
The temperatures are suppose to be in the mid to high 40’s later in the week. I will have to investigate when the best time would be to ride to avoid the traffic.












Notable music:  


Peace out…

No comments:

Post a Comment